25 Jun How to reclaim your s455 tax
To reclaim we have to go through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit this link and fill the Form LP2 online with the following details:
- Company UTR number
- the start and end dates of the accounting period when the loan was made
- the date the loan was made
- the start and end dates of the accounting period when the loan or part loan was repaid, released or written off
- the date the loan or part loan was repaid, released or written off
- the value of the loan or part loan repaid, released or written off
- the date when relief is due
- your bank or building society details if you want us to repay you by Bacs
Step 2: After filling the L2P Form you will have to take a print of it and then sign and post it off to HMRC at following address.
Corporation Tax Services
HM Revenue and Customs
Once the form has been checked and accepted by HMRC the tax charge will be refunded if it has already been paid, otherwise it will be reversed from the HMRC portal.
If you have any problems, please give us a call.